Vacancies are announced in National Assembly Secretariat Jobs December 2020 in a leading newspaper for males & females with all form of Qualifications. Candidates with the required Skills and Knowledge are Encouraged to Apply for the Positions. every individual has to follow the given procedure in the Post in order to apply for the latest National Assembly Secretariat Jobs in Islamabad – Pakistan.
National Assembly Secretariat Jobs December 2020 Details:
|S. No||Position||Expected salary||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Data Processing Assistant (BS-15)||40,000 – 50,000||BSCS/ B.E (16 Years of Education)||0-1 Years of Experience|
|2||Accountant (BS-15)||35,000 – 40,000||B. Com/ BBA/ BS (14 Year's Degree in Accounts||0-1 Years of Experience|
|3||Data Entry Operator (BS-14)||25,000 – 30,000||Intermediate (12 Years of Education)||Must have Good Typing Speed|
|4||Proof Reader (BS-14)||28,000 – 35,000||B. Com/ BA/ BBA/ BS (16 Years of Education)||0-1 Years of Experience|
|5||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||18,000 – 25,000||Primary/ Middle Pass||No Experience Required|
How to Apply for National Assembly Secretariat Jobs December 2020:
- 1. Only those candidates possessing certificates/degrees from the recognized Institute/Board/University are eligible to apply.
- 2. Relaxation in maximum age limit is admissible under the relevant rules.
- 3. Only short-listed applicants will be called for a test interview.
- 4. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview/tests.
- 5. Government servants are required to apply through the proper channel.
- 6. Applicants may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application Form.
- 7. Duly filled/signed application Forms along with Disability Certificate issued by the concerned authority should reach the Section Officer (Establishment-II), National Assembly Secretariat Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement
- 8. Incomplete Application Forms and those received after the due date shall not be entertained. The application form can be downloaded from the website www.na.gov.pk